Little Song Workshop - NOV 2019
Mummas with bubs!
Come and join me for 4 weeks of craft, coffee, cake and a mammas singing circle!
You can expect to come away having enjoyed some:
- Craft time - you may even discover hidden talents!
- Freshly baked cake
- A regular sized coffee (provided by our friends at St John's Espresso)
- A mammas singing circle, arming you with a repertoire of songs to sing to bub all the way home, all the day long and in the middle of the night!
"But I can't sing"...Sure you can!
Your baby LOVES your voice! Of all the voices your baby hears, yours is the most important, it's his/her little window to the world.
Singing is a wonderful way to bond, is just as important as reading when it comes to child development AND it helps to normalise bub's stress levels as well as yours! Amazing!
"I'm not a crafty/creative person"...You'll be fine, you may even love it!
We keep it very simple and stress free.
Thursday Mornings in November
10:15am - 11:45am
(NOV 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th)
St Johns Church Hall
132 St Johns Road, Glebe 2037
(cnr Derwent Street)
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
Mummas with babes in arms / 0-1yr olds
- Minimum numbers needed to go ahead, refunds will be given if numbers aren't met.
- Venue has plenty of room for pram parking.
- Metered street parking is available in surrounding streets.
(2 hours free available in Westmoreland St / Mt Vernon St)
- Changing station available.
- Grandparents/significant family members are welcome to come along/pop in too!
I can't wait to see you for Little Song Workshop!
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
Angie Who x
Check out @littlesongworkshop on Instagram / Facebook to see what we've been up to previously!